Expats - Where are you located?

Hendersons Relish is now in a lot of countries,Ireland,France,Spain,Belgium,Switzerland,Italy,Dubai,Russia just to name a few.It is exported to a lot more too,just shows how good a product it is..once tasted never forgotten...

Is 'Henderson's Relish' the same as 'Yorkshire Relish'? I am sure we have it over here if I decided to look for it, there are Brit shops selling all things British. We have 'Worcestershire Sauce' which I think is somewhat the same but don't know for sure.

Check out the Henderson's website to find out where to buy it. Link below.

http://www.hendersonsrelish.com/wheretobuy.htm

Most of the links are South Yorkshire............

As I said previously, I'm surprised it isn't sold UK wide.

Oh well...a trip back to Sheffield is due soon (just one bottle left in the kitchen)

By the way....whilst you was delivering papers on Regent Court for your Dad (in the dry) I was getting wet through delivering papers on the Rudyard Road round in the rain.

Nice folks your parents.

Regards.

Oh well...a trip back to Sheffield is due soon (just one bottle left in the kitchen)

By the way....whilst you was delivering papers on Regent Court for your Dad (in the dry) I was getting wet through delivering papers on the Rudyard Road round in the rain.

Nice folks your parents.

Regards.

Hi Allen, that's interesting. I'm Paul and yes I did deliver papers on Regents Court - with long teeth. I remember my Dad and I carrying a bag slung over each shoulder in wind, rain and snow - always when one or other of the 'paper-boys' didn't pitch up- which was often. (We were only dry when traipsing up and down the corridors of Regent's Court). Where did you live? What is your full name?

Nice folks your parents.

Regards.

By the way Allen, below is a a link to a picture of the shop we lived behind in the '60s - now a fish and chip shop. (Taken 3 weeks ago)

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p621/paulcheetham1/?action=view&current=P1020579.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...