Expats - Where are you located?

Melbourne Australia, had Hendersons Relish shipped out , one Gallon !!!

We are spread far and wide, what do you miss from Sheffield the most, I think mine would be Hendersons Relish and pork pies.

been in Canada since 1967 and still miss Hendersons relish and pork pies.

Jakarta

I'm in sodding Jakarta.

Oh not so clever now is it, got no servants left?

Turks and Caicos Islands BWI. but Leamington Spa when I am in UK

We are spread far and wide, what do you miss from Sheffield the most, I think mine would be Hendersons Relish and pork pies.

My goodness I thought henderson's relish had gone the way of most. If it is still available Sheffield here I come

In Langley bc Canada,(40 miles east of Vancouver,since1978).Previous to this we were in Winnipeg,Manitoba from 1966 to1978,very friendly people. The area is totally flat,only hills are over or under railways,roads or rivers.After 12 years of six months of winters,with sub-zero temperatures,we decided thats enough,so we moved to the west coast,weathers very much like Britain.My wife was from Southey hill, lived in Shiregreen,Parson x,manor,Hackenthorpe.We moved to Canada from Beighton.(Woodhouse lane)cheers clydesdale

In Langley bc Canada,(40 miles east of Vancouver,since1978).Previous to this we were in Winnipeg,Manitoba from 1966 to1978,very friendly people. The area is totally flat,only hills are over or under railways,roads or rivers.After 12 years of six months of winters,with sub-zero temperatures,we decided thats enough,so we moved to the west coast,weathers very much like Britain.My wife was from Southey hill, lived in Shiregreen,Parson x,manor,Hackenthorpe.We moved to Canada from Beighton.(Woodhouse lane)cheers clydesdale

we will be back in april/may for a visit.

I am in Holland, used to live in bolsover street, went to St Georges school 1940s

Pete

Been in a lot of place's over the yrs know i found the perfect spot Kingsville Ontario, hardly a snow flake this yr, Tomato capitial of the world Yesterday i bought my first fresh tomato's sweet and yummy

You can knock it, but the great thing about living in England is the NHS, plus if you live in Sheffield, Henderson's Relish.

Been in a lot of place's over the yrs know i found the perfect spot Kingsville Ontario, hardly a snow flake this yr, Tomato capitial of the world Yesterday i bought my first fresh tomato's sweet and yummy

Wish we could have some of your tomatoes flyer, one thing we can't find in Sheffield is decent tasting tomatoes. Jersey/Guernsey ones used to be good but, they aren't nowadays. Send us your tomatoes flyer!