Please help Identify this song !! I'm going Nuts!!

mrs grissom

Please can anyone out there help me with the title of this song. I heard it on Radio Sheffield over the last few weeks but think is n old song. Its sung by a woman and the only lyrics I can remember are 'One ,Two , three Baby , One two Three' So I know it's a very long shot someone will know it, Its not the one two three , oh that’s how elementary etc song. Tried the usual lyric finder sites on the web but no luck. Help, I'm going crackers:loopy: !!!!

This is gonna be niggling me all day, but at the time of posting, the only track I can think of, sung by a woman and including the lyrics 'One, Two, Three" is Tina Turner's version of Land of 1000 Dances, but she only sings them once at the start, and there is no 'Baby'.

The most famous version of this song was by Wilson (the Wicked) Pickett, of course, and he sang 'One, Two, Three' twice at the start, but, again, not 'Baby'.

Something else may hit me while I'm working today.