Caravan letting agents in Skegness

I have a static caravan in ingoldmells skegness and am looking at renting it out for next year 2012 and I was thinking about getting an agent to do the work for me.

Does anyone know a good cheap agent that they could send me details please, I am looking at renting as many weeks out as possible now to get some money back thanks.

Wouldn't the site manage this for you?

Although we never let our van, I know that the site could, if we wanted to, let it on our behalf..

Jayne

the site wont let any private caravan out as they have enough of their own to rent out themselves

Couldn't you find someone down there that is reliable pay them to clean it and look after the key bet it's cheaper. Several caravans I have hired around there previously have done it all from up here and gone down themselves every few weeks.

hi do you hire out for long periods? ant photos of the caravan? thanks

I hire the caravan out for a week, week ends and mid weeks plus long weekends.

Please send me your email address and I will send you some pictures and a booking form.

What dates are you looking at?

you can advertise your caravan for free on here http://www.skeg-vegas-vans.co.uk, theres a free webpage to advertise it secure booking form enquiry and can add edit photos and description

also people can serch this site for free, if they are looking for a caravan holiday

x

kipper i manage caravans at ingoldmells if you wanna pm me x

did you get my pm amyrach