Immigrants have children for benefits, says Asian peer

Theres a family near me.

8 kids, 6 dogs, 3 cars and not one of the scrubbers works.

All the cars a less than 3 years old and they just got back from hols in the states.

Scrubbers!!!!!!

Did you put their bin out for them while they were on holiday?. All good neighbours should you know.

I don't really agree that having lots of kids means a luxurious lifestyle. The benefits are worked out to the minimum needed to feed and clothe the recipient. I think if you know someone who has new cars and fancy holidays, something else is going on. They've either got a fiddle job or they're involved in some sort of crime, or they're not feeding the kids...

True.

However if I had the chance to go to some nation and all I had to do when I got that nations passport, is have kids to receive that nations average wage,

and that nation was 100 to 300 years ahead of my own in every sense of advancement. I THINK ID DO IT.

Hmmmm, when you put it like that it does make it sound attractive.

i know a women, 31 years of age, been married and devorced, 5 kids to 5 different men and is now shacked up with a 17 year old planning to get married next year... forgot to mention she is again pregnant with the toyboys baby, i know this women very well, she has not worked a day in her life! her toyboy doesnt work either, yet she and her toyboy both have cars, nice house, designer clothes for both of them aswell as the kids, even her eldest 2 10 and 13 both have iphones!....disgusting!

True.

However if I had the chance to go to some nation and all I had to do when I got that nations passport, is have kids to receive that nations average wage,

and that nation was 100 to 300 years ahead of my own in every sense of advancement. I THINK ID DO IT.

You can't just go to emigrate to the UK as you like, despite what some may think.

Again, it's not surprising quisquose. The birth rate amongst immigrants is often higher than it is for people from the countries they come from principally because of the age profile of immigrants-they tend to be younger and of child bearing age.

Average birth rates are a lifetime measure, not a snapshot of how many children a woman is having at a particular moment, so the age profile of immigrants is irrelevant.

Most environmental and social science studies point to falling birth rates for immigrants into western countries, and yet here we have evidence of actual increasing birth rates. Why? I can only think that the welfare system is the cause.

You can't just go to emigrate to the UK as you like, despite what some may think.

I know.

However. 5 Million have at the very least, plus 1 million illegals plus asylum seekers.

Some immigration is good for a nation, but the numbers above are insane.

What Id do if I ran the nation is pay well for two kids and nothing for the others, as we need to replace ourselfs.