Immigrants have children for benefits, says Asian peer

Surprised this has not had a mention here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14909062

If you cannot speak English and have no relivent skills, its the best way to get on. £80 per week per child.

average earnings uk £26000.

£500 a week Gross

5 kids is £400 a week plus Housing Benefit;

http://www.thanet.gov.uk/advice__benefits/benefits/local_housing_allowance/lha_rates.aspx

£160 a week

plus own benefits £65 aweek each.

No tax or NI. No getting to work costs, free dental, perscriptions, glasses, school meals, free computer and internet (although that may have ended)

No council tax.

So 5 kids is over £700 net on benefits per week, we should all do it.

Edited by Plopqwerty

Just googled, and it seems that the average UK birth rates for mothers of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin is actually higher than in those countries themselves. :shocked:

I assumed that with increased education, access to contraception and reduced infant mortality, that birth rates would be reduced. I can only think that the welfare system is actually encouraging people to have children.

I cannot find any data to show if the feckless are having more children within the more indigenous population, and I doubt that any is possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

My fear is that the film Idiocracy is appearing more and more like a documentary.

If you cannot speak English and have no relivent skills, its the best way to get on. £80 per week per child.

average earnings uk £26000.

£500 a week Gross

5 kids is £400 a week plus Housing Benefit;

http://www.thanet.gov.uk/advice__benefits/benefits/local_housing_allowance/lha_rates.aspx

£160 a week

plus own benefits £65 aweek each.

No tax or NI. No getting to work costs, free dental, perscriptions, glasses, school meals, free computer and internet (although that may have ended)

No council tax.

So 5 kids is over £700 net on benefits per week, we should all do it.

Some of us would rather starve mate.

For the reply MrMoran, why would I want to beat you over the head with it? It only confirms what I know already, that people who 'cheat' the system are of every ethnic persuasion!

Ive seen your work:P:D

I agree though. Benefit abuse is carried out by lots of people.

Black, white, yellow and welsh.

Just googled, and it seems that the average UK birth rates for mothers of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin is actually higher than in those countries themselves. :shocked:

I assumed that with increased education, access to contraception and reduced infant mortality, that birth rates would be reduced. I can only think that the welfare system is actually encouraging people to have children.

I cannot find any data to show if the feckless are having more children within the more indigenous population, and I doubt that any is possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

My fear is that the film Idiocracy is appearing more and more like a documentary.

Again, it's not surprising quisquose. The birth rate amongst immigrants is often higher than it is for people from the countries they come from principally because of the age profile of immigrants-they tend to be younger and of child bearing age.

Some of us would rather starve mate.

True.

However if I had the chance to go to some nation and all I had to do when I got that nations passport, is have kids to receive that nations average wage,

and that nation was 100 to 300 years ahead of my own in every sense of advancement. I THINK ID DO IT.