Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 2 Do Not Advertise in here

Can anyone recommend a good driving school in sheffield , not to pricey, thanks.

I passed with Linda's School of Motoring. Linda's based in S8 and is really patient, calm and great at motivating students to get through both the Theory and Practical tests. I can't say enough good things about her.

Her website is at lindasschoolofmotoring.co.uk.

an instructor called martin wild, who i know through fishing, taught my son and he's very good. he lives on margetson cres. on parson cross. i don't have his number but he'll be in the phone book.

Can anyone recommend a good instructor who instructs in a Peugeot. I drive ours all the time with my partner present and feel very comfortable in the car so would like to pass my test in one.

I have a peugeot 207. Look me up for details / offers etc

I have a peugeot 207. Look me up for details / offers etc

Just had a look at your website, how much would it be for an intensive course ?

Hi

If you are a beginner, then you start at 6 hours for £60*, we encourage you to take regular lessons until you pass your theory test. We can help with that and have a free theory website http://www.superdriver.theorytestpro.co.uk

Once the theory is passed then we will help you book a practical test and fit in the intensive course the week of or week before dependant on numbers of hours required.

If you have had lessons before then we give you a 2 hour assessment (pay for 1 hour). We will explain areas to be improved and how many hours we think that will take. We will help you book a practical test and fit in the intensive course the week of or week before dependant on numbers of hours required.

So your current competence determines the number of hours you might need which then determines the cost but loosely base my prices around £180 to £190 for 10 hours. Further discount may be negotiable.

Intensive courses are not easy to arrange as waiting times for theory are currently 2 weeks and practical between 6 & 9 weeks in the Sheffield area.

If you’re interested, give me a call or send me an e-mail [email protected]

Thanks

Ian

Hi

If you are a beginner, then you start at 6 hours for £60*, we encourage you to take regular lessons until you pass your theory test. We can help with that and have a free theory website http://www.superdriver.theorytestpro.co.uk

Once the theory is passed then we will help you book a practical test and fit in the intensive course the week of or week before dependant on numbers of hours required.

If you have had lessons before then we give you a 2 hour assessment (pay for 1 hour). We will explain areas to be improved and how many hours we think that will take. We will help you book a practical test and fit in the intensive course the week of or week before dependant on numbers of hours required.

So your current competence determines the number of hours you might need which then determines the cost but loosely base my prices around £180 to £190 for 10 hours. Further discount may be negotiable.

Intensive courses are not easy to arrange as waiting times for theory are currently 2 weeks and practical between 6 & 9 weeks in the Sheffield area.

If you’re interested, give me a call or send me an e-mail [email protected]

Thanks

Ian

Will email you :thumbsup: