Where to get a lobster dinner?

I'm looking for somewhere reasonably priced not necessarily in Sheffield centre for a lobster meal?

I've done a search of the forum and a couple came up, mainly Sheffield Bar & Grill but I've looked at their menu & there's no mention of lobster on there.

:help:

The Mediterranean in hunter's bar do them, they bring them out live on a tray and you can choose the one you want for your dinner. It's amazing food (all of it, including the starters and puds), but quite pricey. Lobster is the most expensive dish by far, the last time I went (about a year ago), they were £33. This does include an amazing platter with mussels, prawns, clams and crab caviar with salad in a blooming amazing sauce.

If you go - get the scallop starter, it's to die for! :)

Lobster? Sheffield?

Good luck!

Sheffield doesn't have too many top end restaurants. You could look up Marco's or Artisan perhaps - but as you've seen from the replies so far, you've asked a tough question of Sheffield. (Price is king in Sheffield and Lobster is expensive, so...)

You'll know I'm sure that Loch Fyne is just a high street chain restaurant. It sounds to me like you may have more eclectic taste than that.

If you are willing to drive then there is a fantastic restaurant near to Huddersfield which definitely has lobster and fresh seafood - the 3 Acres at Shelley.