Violent riots and looting in UK

exactly, so what

They are mainly black, so what, how dare you notice, never mind mention it, you racist scum.

These poor people can't afford to eat, they live on the streets, they have no money, why are they rioting? its not their fault its the nasty white mans fault.

*Ignores the £400 i-phones and brand new clothes most of em seem to have.

***sticks fingers in ears******* LaLaLaLaLaLa can't hear you racist LaLaLaLaLa

Un ****ing real you could not make it up.

On another note I can't understand why anyones surprised its been coming for years, and its gonna spread and get worse, just watch.

Are you calling me 'racist scum'?

To be fair this didn't really start to look like being serious until about 3pm this afternoon - it certainly wasnt spreading far and wide until then. At that point he was already saying he was coming back.

Sigh - it's kicking off in Ealing now - that's fairly close to my hotel. It's been a long time since I packed a bag for a midnight exit at speed from a hotel but I'm doing it now.

It was a bit later than that. Just after 9pm.

But, you know. Whatever. This is just distressing. Hope it doesn't get too close to you. I've been fretting all day about various loved ones in Hackney, Peckham etc. It's all just awful.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4503582.stm

Sainsbury Centre for Mental Health chief executive Angela Greatley said the inequalities which had been laid bare were "shocking".

"This is a glaring inequality in health care.

"African and Caribbean people are being admitted to hospital as a first resort before other courses of action are considered."

Your link refers to 2005 Have all these racist doctors and AMPH's been purged yet?

What is the current position have blacks been admitted less with no consequential damage to themselves or others?

To be fair this didn't really start to look like being serious until about 3pm this afternoon - it certainly wasnt spreading far and wide until then. At that point he was already saying he was coming back.

Sigh - it's kicking off in Ealing now - that's fairly close to my hotel. It's been a long time since I packed a bag for a midnight exit at speed from a hotel but I'm doing it now.

The newscaster on BBCNews24 was looking decidedly fidgety for a bit, which made me wonder

I hope you don't get caught up in it