Looking for an RPG group

My group and I are about to embark on another Dark Ages vampire campaign. We have one on the go already, along with a Mage game and a Sheffield by night post-gehenna game. Sadly, we may have just lost our fourth man (who ran a DnD game for a short while). Ideally, we would like two more gamers (one of whom, perhaps, with the intention of running a DnD game for us in the future). Any inquiries would be welcome. We usually get together on Sundays, early afternoon to early evening (c.1pm to 8.30ish). Although we are all post-20 years old (especially me) this does not mean that persons under 20 need not apply (but we would set a minimum age of 17 as we sometimes explore adult themes). Please send me a PM if you are genuinely interested and have the wherewithal to make your way across Sheffield.

St.B, Tried to reply to your pm but your message box is full and you dont allow e-mail from this forum lol. Anyhow hope you see this, please clear your pm box and pm me to let me know.

Well, it's that time of year again. My group is looking for another player or two yet again. We are currently dividing our time between a DA campaign (soon to go modern) and a Roman empire setting. We are, of course, willing to entertain other gaming ideas from new members. Leave a message here, or send me a PM if you are serious and interested.

Does anyone out there belong to an RPG (DnD etc) group that would like another two members?

rocket propelled grenade ?:huh:

Hi chaps, ROTTOK still coughing and spitting up blood, we still meet at the Queens head in Sheffield, all welcome for any body who is interested.

We have a forum on Wargames Emporium's website and are on facebook as ROTTOK...

Would be nice to see ya!

Here is a brief description of a new on-line forum game set in WW's Dark Ages:

The prince of Chichester has either been killed off or abandoned the city, leaving the realm vulnerable to its continental enemies at a senstitive time. It is 1435 and England has just lost the Hundred Years' War; the boy king, Henry VI, has just lost his uncle-regent; the vampire Lord, Mithras, has lost the initiative amongst the cainite leaders of Europe and has demanded, if nothing else, Chichester have a new, loyal, prince to shore up southern defences. The clan-barons have gathered to promote the interests of their favourites. While the high clans debate the virtues of this or that candidate, the low clans seek either to forward their own interests or disrupt the entire process.

We need about 4 or 5 more PCs. If you are interested, come and have a look, at http://chichesterbynight.forumotion.net/forum.htm.

Hi chaps, ROTTOK still coughing and spitting up blood, we still meet at the Queens head in Sheffield, all welcome for any body who is interested.

We have a forum on Wargames Emporium's website and are on facebook as ROTTOK...

Would be nice to see ya!

We are still at the Old Queens Head on Wednesday nights, currently playing Legend of the 5 Rings and Battlelords of the 23rd Century.

We welcome all experience levels, no pun intended.

Drop me a line on [email protected]

Am wanting to get back into playing RPGs - though a few months ago I went to one of the Raiders Of the Games Cupboard events in Burton. These are held every three months or so which could make it a good day out. I also hear of plans for one in Derby.

Edited by CheekyBandit

Am wanting to get back into playing RPGs - though a few months ago I went to one of the Raiders Of the Games Cupboard events in Burton. These are held every three months or so which could make it a good day out. I also hear of plans for one in Derby.
The main event in Derby is Con-Quest at the Assembly Rooms. The next one is May 4th 2013: http://www.con-quest.co.uk/

Do call into Patriot Games on Lady's Bridge and ask about games running there or look at the notice board they've got up! If you want to try out the next edition of D&D before it's even released, there'll be games running at Patriot on Wednesday nights from February 6th (starting around 6pm). Other RPGs tend to run on Mondays.