Two 'Britons' arrested in Afghanistan - shock horror !

Sharia Law is already here in the UK.

So you can legally execute someone under Sharia law now, are you sure? That was what Glamrocker was implying would soon be happening due to Sharia law.

I disagree, what do you think?

They're probably very lucky to be picked up by Brits, Afghan army probably not as accomodating to foreign Taliban fighters. Should have just let the Afghans deal with them, but now as British citizens (now it suits them) they'll be getting the very best of consular assistance and free legal advice.

With a bit of luck they will fall down the stairs before they rape our taxpayers for hundreds of thousands.

So you can legally execute someone under Sharia law now, are you sure? That was what Glamrocker was implying would soon be happening due to Sharia law.

I disagree, what do you think?

Sharia executions are probably some decades away if ever, but it is a possibility future generations may have to live with.

But anyhow I wasn't trying to claim Sharia executions happen here and now, but Sharia Law definitely does exist in the UK, there really is no denying that.

There are Sharia Courts, meat is slaughtered in accordance with Sharia Law, most of our financial institutions have adopted Sharia compliant financial products, and some people in some boroughs with high Muslim populations try to enforce Sharia Law on the local population.

Good job by the afghan security forces assisting in their apprehension. If guilty, let the afghans deal with them in their traditional manner, no need to burden the UK taxpayer.

:thumbsup: I agree, Or we could train them how to defuse improvised explosive devices and give them a job. If training is too expressive they could walk in front of our troops. :)

So 2 people have been arrested and already the SF Self Styled Super Court has tried convicted and are lining up to dish out the punishment personally.

And the person who suggested they have commited treason is diluded.

Even if they were arrested in the UK on suspicion of plotting an act of terroism there are specific laws for this.

In your mind every crime against any UK citizen would be treason!

Sharia Law is already here in the UK.

But WHY is all i ask. every nationality that arrives in the UK, abides by our laws and views, so why don’t Muslims do the same?

We don’t go to Muslim countries and say right we want our own laws, no other nationality does this WHY

Sharia executions are probably some decades away if ever, but it is a possibility future generations may have to live with.

But anyhow I wasn't trying to claim Sharia executions happen here and now, but Sharia Law definitely does exist in the UK, there really is no denying that.

There are Sharia Courts, meat is slaughtered in accordance with Sharia Law, most of our financial institutions have adopted Sharia compliant financial products, and some people in some boroughs with high Muslim populations try to enforce Sharia Law on the local population.

BUT WHY ?:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy: