Can I buy Gelish nail products?

Just a thought, check out some of the local colleges and sign yourself up for an evening class.

There is a number of options of payment

then you can buy the products at cost from the suppliers.

Whatever you decide good luck

they sell it on amazon, not that I would ever do it myself. I like the salon experience and besides the outlay, maintenance etc is only going to be recouped against the salon cost if a few of you are using the kit.

For me its comparable with having my hair cut at home. I know its cheaper to have a mobile hairdresser but that's not the whole reason for me.

they sell it on amazon, not that I would ever do it myself. I like the salon experience and besides the outlay, maintenance etc is only going to be recouped against the salon cost if a few of you are using the kit.

For me its comparable with having my hair cut at home. I know its cheaper to have a mobile hairdresser but that's not the whole reason for me.

hi dizzyblonde

i too like the salon experience but dont have the time due to working shifts and i would have to have a 30min drive into the city to find someone that does it. by the time i drive in and out and find parking etc etc im ready to shoot myself. i do understand.......when it come to having my hair done im quite happy to sit at the hairdressers for 4 hours almost.............it takes ages.

Just a thought, check out some of the local colleges and sign yourself up for an evening class.

There is a number of options of payment

then you can buy the products at cost from the suppliers.

Whatever you decide good luck

hi Dee01

i would love to do the training at a local college but only really interested in the gelish bit not the other stuff and i think you have to do the whole thing which for me is a waste of time and money...... but really good idea.....thank you