Stabbing at high green ?

To me the whole beauty of the forum is that if something is happening that may affect you or your area, you can log in and keep updated, or update other people. Sometimes being informed can keep a person from danger or help get someone caught. Why on earth are posts that are informative, removed?

my mrs is just out with the dog and has rung me to tell me the road is closed loads of police and the helicopter is out , near greengate lane park at the back entrance near the chinese and the pubs , apparntly someone has been stabbed ..... not good

Gosh, that was a quick trial.

And it's precisely posts like that as to why we are not allowed to discuss relevant happenings. He wasn't finding anyone guilty, just passing on info. Nothing wrong with that.

And it's precisely posts like that as to why we are not allowed to discuss relevant happenings. He wasn't finding anyone guilty, just passing on info. Nothing wrong with that.

If it is such a good idea, I wonder why we don't see the police regularly saying "XXXXX apparently did it".

I guess that unless you witnessed the event you could be accused of being judge and jury - you have given the alleged stabbers name and may predjudice police enquiries - only a guess.

This is why.