Did you ever live in Parson Cross?

sandy

i left before you was 1979 when i left.can any of you remember that cooking teacher large women think her name was bennett.

Yes, can you remember the head of the french dept, his nickname was twincle toes!!!!!

You were there the same time as my brother I think

yes think i can .god its a long time ago isnt it,what is your brothers name ?was the farm still there when you was ?i used to love that lesson with the animals mind yiu teacher was boaring.

Didn't he teacher have a heart attack?

My brother is Mick Oakes

i left before you was 1979 when i left.can any of you remember that cooking teacher large women think her name was bennett.

When I was there she taught R.E. you could hear her heavy breathing a mile away as she stomped down the corridor!

Going back to the pubs - it occured to me that if you started at the White Horse ph at Wadsley bridge and followed the ridge line - past Magnet, Pheasant, Sicey, Horseshoe, Ridge, you could be fairly ****** in days gone by but not today, only the Pheasant left. You could die of thirst :(

Archived