Fox Pub (ex), Fox Hill Road, S6

I agree i think this pub needs someone with authority to run it as when it was open before it was full of trouble makers and underage drinkers!

Bonjon if i was you i would stay at the top of the hill and dont bother venturing down as the fox was worse than the bassett when they were both open.

The Fox pub is about to open later this week as... The Fox and Hound!

Carvery and Real Ale casks at the ready!

http://tinyurl.com/3f5wq48

Sorry. I can say for sure that the pub will NOT be open at any time this week. As soon as I know I will post on here.

Signs look ace. Nice to see the building back in use. I live just round the corner and I can't wait for it to open. Lets hope it is a success. Hope to hear about the opening date soon.

I agree i think this pub needs someone with authority to run it as when it was open before it was full of trouble makers and underage drinkers!

Bonjon if i was you i would stay at the top of the hill and dont bother venturing down as the fox was worse than the bassett when they were both open.

Thats a shame, shall probably stick to the Cow and Calf and Angel.

Now that (thankfully) the Bassett has closed I hope you dont end up with the clientelle that drank in there, if there are some nice real ales on I may have to venture down the hill and have a couple.

What was wrong with The Bassett? Its the nearest pub to my Nan's, never been in myself.

Seems odd to me the pubs in that area and Grenoside seem to have bad reputations and yet the area as a whole seems fine to me as a casual observer. Always thought Grenoside was very nice in fact.

There was nothing wrong with the Bassett i use to go in there often and there was never any trouble and everyone was always friendly and welcoming.

If anything there was always trouble at the Fox and always underage drinkers. Its always moved from one landlord to another because everyone always walks all over them. The same will probably happen again!

Some good news finally, We have the licence for the Fox & Hounds in the Bag, and all being well we are looking to open at 5 pm Friday, Hope to see you all soon

Ive lived on Foxhill 6yrs and never been in the pub.Will the Fox & Hounds be having its own website to show menu & activities? I live close by and would really like to make the Fox & Hounds my local now it has a new image

Hi my name is mick am the landlord of the fox and hounds .I am a family man myself and under no circumstance condole any voilence at all.The pub reopened sept last year and have no trouble at all.

let me be clear when someone is barred from this pub they are barred for life and that means life.

the person who did this attack the first time he had come in the pub and it will be his last ,he doesnt live in the area parson cross so ive heard.he was sobber and only the fact he booked it from here and walked on to Lyminster road .we have helped the police to catch this person and would do so again let me be clear.

this is a family pub and under no circumstances was the pub to blame only the person who did this mindless act.

i invite u to come and see the pub and have a drink with me .

mick

Hi my name is mick am the landlord of the fox and hounds .I am a family man myself and under no circumstance condole any voilence at all.The pub reopened sept last year and have no trouble at all.

let me be clear when someone is barred from this pub they are barred for life and that means life.

the person who did this attack the first time he had come in the pub and it will be his last ,he doesnt live in the area parson cross so ive heard.he was sobber and only the fact he booked it from here and walked on to Lyminster road .we have helped the police to catch this person and would do so again let me be clear.

this is a family pub and under no circumstances was the pub to blame only the person who did this mindless act.

i invite u to come and see the pub and have a drink with me .

mick

Is this posted in the right thread seems to be a bit missing from the story

Great pub and really good atmos,

If it wasn't I wouldn't go in,

(I'm a Sunday nighter)

JJ..

Hi Mick the meal was great thanks think Claire wore most of the chocolate you gave her would recommend your pub .