Police helicopter sightings MEGATHREAD

What a as sad thread have you really nothing better to do than report where that the silly helicopter is ? Very sad ! :loopy:

That silly helicopter was searching for a missing woman whos body was found on rother valley country park. RIP.

Lets hope Starlc never needs the help of that "silly helicopter"....RIP the lady who died.

anyone know why the helicopter is circling the manor top been around 15 mins now??

no idea, but i thought it was going to land in my back garden at one bit it was that low, and the exhaust fumes STINK!!

bUT HAVENT SEEN ANY OTHER POLICE PRESENCE THO ROUND HERE?

Looking for criminals

Probably looking for a chip shop with a landing area close.

Angel1.

Currently (July 9th 11.00 pm ) circling over Bradfield. Loxley Valley, Stannington and Dungworth area. Been there ages - will run out of petrol soon i reckon!

Currently (July 9th 11.00 pm ) circling over Bradfield. Loxley Valley, Stannington and Dungworth area. Been there ages - will run out of petrol soon i reckon!

I'd love to know why they always seem to just circle over the same area over and over again. Even the most stupid criminals aren't going to try to escape by running in circles.

he was constantly in one area about 40 mins ago.

Seemed to be shining light over the (ex) Robin Hood pub area.

I'd love to know why they always seem to just circle over the same area over and over again. Even the most stupid criminals aren't going to try to escape by running in circles.

Do you realise how big the field of view is in a helicopter?

Couple of break ins around Loxley Road this evening so presume the helicopter is responding to that.