Police helicopter sightings MEGATHREAD

mazzi

I'm interested in knowing about this kind of stuff, I don't understand why people bother opening the thread if they are not, and then to further this, feel the need to express the fact they aren't interested - why?:loopy:

Why are you interested in what the copper chopper is doing. Going about its business would be a simple answer.

I can't see why people are interested in what it does, let alone post on here every time it takes to the air.

Regards

Angel.

Why are you interested in what the copper chopper is doing. Going about its business would be a simple answer.

I can't see why people are interested in what it does, let alone post on here every time it takes to the air.

Regards

Angel.

I'm nosy and inquisitive, I want to know everything that's going off in my area; its one of the main reasons I often scan through this forum it's often a better source of news than the papers and TV.

Why do you need to express a lack of interest in a subject?

Regards

Angel.

People ARE interested whether you like it or not and will always be curious about it, again whether you like it or not. The twitter thing will at least take some pressure off of SF which you should like if you hate mentions of the helicopter.

I'm interested in knowing about this kind of stuff, I don't understand why people bother opening the thread if they are not, and then to further this, feel the need to express the fact they aren't interested - why?:loopy:

Some people go to great lengths to open threads to tell all that they hate the subject and add nothing else constructive! God knows why but they just seem to lose control of themselves! :D