Can anyone weld?

I need someone who can weld, its only a small job. I've got a unicycle thats broken and needs a bit of welding doing to it. If anyone can do this or suggest someone for me it would be a great help and much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben.

Most independant garages or car bonyshops will be able to do this for you and usually are reasonable as anything on price. Last time I wanted something doing I got charged £5 for a pipe weld, it would cost me more than that to go to my fathers to borrow back my welding set.

My missus's backside seems to be welded to the settee for considerable parts of the day. Probably not much help to you, but there you go...

I'm in Stocksbridge if you can get it here I'll weld it for you

give me a ring

If its none urgent could do it next weekend dont really do much welding these days but doing a couple of welding jobs at weekend. Darnall

It's brilliant at times this forum :-)

It's brilliant at times this forum :-)

When its closed for maintainance you mean?

Or when halibuts on a ban?

:hihi:

I need someone who can weld, its only a small job. I've got a unicycle thats broken and needs a bit of welding doing to it. If anyone can do this or suggest someone for me it would be a great help and much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben.

I'm a certified welder. My rates are reasonable but you'll have to cover my air fare from Los Angeles to London and back :hihi:

Thanks for your help lads, be in touch with some of you soon to see which is my most convenient option. As I cant travel that far on a broken unicycle...I cant travel that far on a fully working one to be fair.

Not much help but...Still, Brilliant mapleboy!

Edited by bennybilo
non

Anyone can weld yes. But not everyone can weld and dance.