Frustrating bin men

Why can't the <REMOVED> but bins back from where on the road they collected them from ? Why every week do i have to go searching up and down the road for my bin ? Bring back the binman of yester year who had to carry the bins from the rear of the house (not push it 3 yards) and then carry it back (not dump it wherever the wish ! Rant over haha

Edited by esme
not family friendly

So they empty your bin and then push it down the road with them & leave it outside someone's house? Or is the bin simply nearer to next doors house than your own?

Why can't the <REMOVED> but bins back from where on the road they collected them from ? Why every week do i have to go searching up and down the road for my bin ? Bring back the binman of yester year who had to carry the bins from the rear of the house (not push it 3 yards) and then carry it back (not dump it wherever the wish ! Rant over haha

Why don't you ask them next time?

Edited by esme
not family friendly

I don't understand why they would take the bin half way down the road and put it outside someone else's house?

Me neither, as a rule bin men dont push bins too far now that they have mastered the art of work shyness through manipulation of the health and safety act.

Can't even be bothered.

I guess all bin men are just deluded and love pushing wheelie bins down the street for the absolute fun of it.

Edited by Greavsy
Simply can't be bothered with stupid people.

How do you know it's the binmen that are putting your bin back in the wrong place. In my experience they put it back as close to where they pick it up as that saves both time and effort.

Binmen are not "<REMOVED>" . they do a good job in all weathers. Don't insult them. If your bin is that far away , ring head office and complain.

Edited by esme
not family friendly

Can't even be bothered.

I guess all bin men are just deluded and love pushing wheelie bins down the street for the absolute fun of it.

Stop it, you are ruining my quotes continuity :hihi:

Edited by AJ sheffield
yawwwwn

I suggest you invest in some walking shoes and a rucksack for when it's bin day. It seems like you go to a lot of hard work finding your bin on the street. The last thing you would need is blisters on your feet from all that hard work. Plus you can put some sandwiches in your rucksack just in case you need a snack, I understand it can be very tiring bin hunting.

I really do hope you don't cause to much harm to yourself having to actually 'walk' to your bin.

Edited by esme
not family friendly

I suggest you invest in some walking shoes and a rucksack for when it's bin day. It seems like you go to a lot of hard work finding your bin on the street. The last thing you would need is blisters on your feet from all that hard work. Plus you can put some sandwiches in your rucksack just in case you need a snack, I understand it can be very tiring bin hunting.

I really do hope you don't cause to much harm to yourself having to actually 'walk' to your bin.

:hihi: this made me chuckle!

Thet should BUT them back wear yuo letf them