Megabus meadowhall

Got mine for £1 by booking a week in advance :)

You can actually get them for free if you book even more in advance, you just have the booking fee to pay.

Whats the booking fee? 50p?

Yeah something like that...

Does Megabus go to Victoria? What's the journey time, many stops?

Does Megabus go to Victoria? What's the journey time, many stops?

Yeah Victoria, it's straight through from Sheffield and it takes roughly 3 hours 15 mins on average depending on the traffic on the M1.

Normally A2 however, look on the boards on the day of departure !

Yeah Victoria, it's straight through from Sheffield and it takes roughly 3 hours 15 mins on average depending on the traffic on the M1.

Thank you! :thumbsup:

we use it quite regularly good service and soo much cheaper than the train i know it takes a bit longer but you can save loads :|

Wish I'd known about MegaBus when I last went to London. The train (booked 13 weeks in advance) cost £45 return. Found out about megabus a week later and the same journey was £7.

Oh, as mentioned - goes from A2.

G

you can book train seats through the megabus site - you can only book about 4 weeks in advance, but they are definately miles cheaper! we went from sheffield midland station at 7pm on a weds evening (6th april) to st pancras, and came back on saturday 5pm - sheff->london was £7 each, and london->sheff was £12 each. one third of what it would have cost to go through the train website. :D

I am getting the megabus this friday and I noticed the policy about luggage - one reasonably sized suitcase and one hand carry.

What is a reasonably sized suitcase? Do they have an area underneath where they put the bags in like on a coach?

Many thanks!

i got mega bus back from london before christmas, we went down on train but thought we would give bus a try on the way home as it was much cheaper. NEVER AGAIN

journey took 8 hours due to snow on M1, we didnt even stop at a services until about 6 hours in to the journey. the driver let us get off to get food/drinks.

the guy sat opposite got off and was late getting back on, the drive LEFT HIM in the middle of no where with all his belongings on the coach, plus it was freezing and he didnt even have his coat on.

we all shouted at the driver to not leave as there was someone missing, he just said we had to go and left the guy behind.

when we got off at meadowhall i said to the driver that he might want to pick up the belongings of the guy he had left behind. he denied all knowledge about it happening, its was disgusting!!!!

i will never take theat bus again!!

That is shocking, I will remember no tto get off the bus!

But do they have a holding area underneath the coach for lugguage? How big can your lugguage be?

Thanks