Megsons wants 6 players in the summer

Couldn't play on grass
couldnt play full stop, due to season long injury i believe, he could be a good player for united in the 3rd division/league1 whatever you want to call it

Leaving are all loan players barring Rob Jones

We won't get Batth back, or Mellor, and Joey O'Brien is not being pursued.

Also out will be Tommy Spurr and Tommy Miller, both supposedly to the Blades on a free.

Hinds is out of contract and mulling over retirement to take up Law (I think) and Sedgewick may retire too.

Heffernan could be on his way to chezzie for a nominal fee.

Buxton is in talks with Barnsley.

That's 10 players right there.

We'll also try to shift Potter, and if any offers come in for Reynolds and Michael Morrison i'm sure they'd be accepted too, to cut our losses (I'd like to think both would come good, but they had a hellish start to their Wednesday careers)

So possibly upto 13 players leaving, 6 coming in - that's getting more like the squad Mandaric and Megson have been talking about in terms of numbers.

Also out will be Tommy Spurr and Tommy Miller, both supposedly to the Blades on a free..

I said a few weeks ago i would be interested in the Blades taking a punt on Spurr.

Miller, i don't know a great deal about him, he seemed ok but a bit injury prone during his time at Ipswich and Wednesday, so the Blades really need another injury prone player?

I said a few weeks ago i would be interested in the Blades taking a punt on Spurr.

Miller, i don't know a great deal about him, he seemed ok but a bit injury prone during his time at Ipswich and Wednesday, so the Blades really need another injury prone player?

Millers a good player m8, he's more than capable at this level and would be worth a punt for sure.

Miller is good, but his big pay day's are over - i'd love us to keep him but he doesn't fit well playing alongside any other midfielders we have, and not really been available for selection enough to warrant keeping him.

Pay as you play deal might motivate him more? Say 6k a game?

couldnt play full stop, due to season long injury i believe, he could be a good player for united in the 3rd division/league1 whatever you want to call it

he was a good player for hull one of few to have played in all leagues. I believe his contract is due will utd be renewing or do fans think it was a way to **** the owls off in buying him from under us.??????????????:huh:

Top priority has to be a left footed left winger.

Theres been a strong rumour going about,that alan knill wants giles coke.

Nothings been said about swap deals,but youd be soft not to imagine thats where its going,with scunny hardly flush with cash.

Theres been a strong rumour going about,that alan knill wants giles coke.

Nothings been said about swap deals,but youd be soft not to imagine thats where its going,with scunny hardly flush with cash.

Could work in our favour ,as from what Megson has said in the star ,he clearly likes Rob Jones , so thats definatly one id like to see happen .