Rave / Loud music - May Day Bank Holiday weekend 2011

I can hear really low bass music which seems to be coming from between wybourn and meadowhall :/ any one know where its from,,, is it a rave? im jealous because i want to be there lol :-)

kabal, near attercliff somewhere

7.30am can still hear it in Walkley -they must be all partied out by now

7.30am can still hear it in Walkley -they must be all partied out by now

It's been going on for two days, you can hear it as far away as Graves Park. How come this is being allowed?

It's been going on for two days, you can hear it as far away as Graves Park. How come this is being allowed?

Good question. Kept me awake most of the night. Just woke up and it is STILL GOING ON! Shall be contacting the Council.

Edited by aalto

Good question. Kept me awake most of the night. Just woke up and it is STILL GOING ON! By the way I am in Nether Green. Shall be contacting the Council.

Needs Reporting Their Are Some Selfish People Arround:rant::rant::rant:

Dj gravy is playing. Very popular guy and besto at his job. Hope this helps. Keep groovin

Just looked at the Council website - it suggests ringing 101. cuts off soon as you ring. Tyry 3 times. Back to the website which sends me to DirectGov website which sends me back to the Council find another number - Commericial and Public Protection Team. Asks me to press 1 if I have a stray dog. Hmmmmm....

Dj gravy is playing. Very popular guy and besto at his job. Hope this helps. Keep groovin

Some sleep would help more. I'm all for having a good time but some us need our sleep.

Needs Reporting Their Are Some Selfish People Arround:rant::rant::rant:

Perhaps they could round up all those that turn their postage stamp sized back gardens into a party zone and put them down Attercliff somewhere.

It's stopped here now but woke me up at 2:30.

I am in heeley.

Just on the phone to the Police. Not a great response initially but "they will look into it."