Sozzled tomorrow ?

As i said, Brainwashed....but as long as you happy..

no not brainwashed............I choose to follow events of the royal family...I love the weddings, births, deaths ( not so much the deaths )...its our history and future .............. I am looking forward to tomorrow ... :)

It's strange, I dont suspect for 1 second having no Royal family would mean I was better off. All those people say we are paying for them are the brainwashed ones. I actually like living in a country where an event like this attracts so much world wide interest.

The people complaining remind me of those who have the grand canyon in their backyard and wouldnt visit it, or those who grow up in the shadow of the great wall of China and don't care.

it only happens probably once in a generation and is the envy of the free world, marching military bands, guards, amazing horses, carriages, r.a.f flyovers, i never take them for granted and marvel at the patriotism these type of occasions bring, its a truly british thing, and can't be denied katies a looker - just what this country needs :)

it only happens probably once in a generation and is the envy of the free world, marching military bands, guards, amazing horses, carriages, r.a.f flyovers, i never take them for granted and marvel at the patriotism these type of occasions bring, its a truly british thing, and can't be denied katies a looker - just what this country needs :)

Yup, people could do far far worse than seeing their days out in this country of ours.

The Black Death, sinking of the Titanic, workhouses and the Yorkshire Ripper are all part of our history but we don't celebrate them. :roll:

John X

You don't say, do many people celebrate the lows? and is your excuse for not having other celebrations because we don't? I can sense you'r rather down at have tomorrow off work but try any put a shine on your day.

You don't say, do many people celebrate the lows?

A lot seem to be doing that tomorrow. Having an unelected head of state in a modern democracy is nothing to be proud of.

Remember if you didn't live in the UK (or any other monarchy) you'd most likely be completely bemused at the whole thing.

John X