Car Boot Megathread 2011 - Please see first post for details of Car Boots

yes if I was on my laptop which I dont have on me until tomorrow evening and not my phone, no need to be rude

Im off to Oldcoates car boot in the morning, not been for a few years but it used to be good.

either oldcoats as above or marsh lane thats a bit closer :D .. hope you get some good bargins :P

oldcoats is great over 1000 stalls and all mainly very cheap went last week got loads hope u all get a bargain.

I think there's one at Bowshaw, near the pub?

I'm off to bowshaw now so hope u findbargins where ever u go

I know, it's a long shot ......... I bought a lovely vintage fan at Hope Valley car boot this morning and stupidly forgot to go back to collect it ....... did you sell it to me or know anyone who might have?

I'm off to bowshaw now so hope u findbargins where ever u go
I love to go to a car boot but why are they always so early in the morning?

I don't even arise on a Sunday until around 10, leisurely breakfast, little forum browsing, out for lunch and THEN I'd like to have a wander around a carboot ... but they're all gone by noon.

Where's the fun in getting up at the crack of dawn to go and look at a load of random old tat? Madness!

Hey all tried to go to marsh lane but got lost on the way lol even though I was given precise directions we still messed it up, ended up having a mad rant at my boyfriend bless him who was driving, this rant lasted all the way back to sheffield, where I decided to try the arena one again, as soon as we pulled into the carpark it started to rain, sat there for 10 mins then decided to brave it, a 3rd of the stalls had gone and packed up, which I don't blame them, so my lovely day browsing stalls has been a mad ranting disaster of a day, I was glad to get home!!!!

Saying this is did get a lovely big carved wood picture frame for 20p and Brand new bbq for £3. and a few more bits but was all the stress worth it????? NO I don't know of I feel more sorry for myself or my boyfriend bless him

I love to go to a car boot but why are they always so early in the morning?

I don't even arise on a Sunday until around 10, leisurely breakfast, little forum browsing, out for lunch and THEN I'd like to have a wander around a carboot ... but they're all gone by noon.

Where's the fun in getting up at the crack of dawn to go and look at a load of random old tat? Madness!

hillsborough arena 8am , loxley playing fields 9am , notre dame school 12 am , how long do you want in bed ??????????