Lesley from Big Brother 6 Raped.

Shiesh

Originally posted by Ann_x

Is she an attention-seeker, or what?:rant:

She's destroyed any chance the case being heard fairly in Court, and it's quite possible that the case will be thrown out due to her revealing all, so to speak!

Not really, she is perfectly entitled to wave her anonymity, there is nothing in what she has said that would be prejudicial to any case, so there is nothing wrong with what she has done. Victims of other crimes are allowed to say what ahppened to them (prior to anyne being charged anyway, - and from the reports, no one has been charged yet)

Originally posted by Ann_x

Is she an attention-seeker, or what?:rant:

She's destroyed any chance the case being heard fairly in Court, and it's quite possible that the case will be thrown out due to her revealing all, so to speak!

Completely. It does nothing to help the situation of women who have been sexually assaulted – and let's face it, the number of men convicted of rape is shockingly low – when an attention-seeking brat makes claims that are designed to put her back in the public eye.

Pathetic and very sad (in my opinion, like).

Personally i think we should all keep off Lesleys back until the case is closed. I wasn't impressed by Lesley on BB as she came across as a bully, bitch and vain

However lets not forget we are talking about a possible rape here. If it gets no further and the guy is cleared and it transpires that Lesley did it for publicity then she'll deserve all the hammer she will get.

IMO she should have kept this serious incident out of the media.

The police must be fuming as the media will now buy the guys story and it will be hashed out in the tabloids and the CPS might not think the case fit for court.

Originally posted by youwhatref

Personally i think we should all keep off Lesleys back until the case is closed. I wasn't impressed by Lesley on BB as she came across as a bully, bitch and vain

However lets not forget we are talking about a possible rape here. If it gets no further and the guy is cleared and it transpires that Lesley did it for publicity then she'll deserve all the hammer she will get.

Also i dont think its fair on Lesley considering she is a member of this Forum... I'd hate to come online and read people's accusations... not even knowing all the facts and basically just going on hearsay!

Its not right! who are we to judge!!!

Originally posted by Angel05

Also i dont think its fair on Lesley considering she is a member of this Forum... I'd hate to come online and read people's accusations... not even knowing all the facts and basically just going on hearsay!

Its not right! who are we to judge!!!

But she sold her story to the paper so it's going to get discussed if she likes it or not.

Originally posted by samc

But she sold her story to the paper so it's going to get discussed if she likes it or not.

Thats true i guess... but like you said that to the press... not Sheffield Forum... lol

I just dont think we should assume...

My apologies then. My understanding was she had received monies for going public with this story.

I really hope it is true she is not receiving any payment because the thought of doing that after being raped really does sicken me. But that is my opinion.

I still disagree with going to the press with stories like this prior to trial. This is for all women not just the person in The Sun today.

As I said before if people go to the press then the media go for the accused for their version of the story then it gets trial by tabloid. And the work and time by the police is pointless if the CPS throw it out because it can not be a fair trial. And potentially a rapist goes free. Great.

Archived