Need to move! HELP!! Neigbours Constantly Smoking Weed!!

Funny that, we had council champions round yesterday along with police and a police dog and social services, they could all smell it and the people below us have till end of next week to move out along with the police pressing charges, they where also dealing from there and have took some of our little girls clothes with them for evidence along with medical report!!!

We have also been placed high priority now on he bidding,list so first property we bid on we will get, fact!

As far as you go gularscute you of obviously one of those people that know more than anyone else including the authorities........

I think theirs another name for people like you but i will let others that are more concerned on here name it!!!

If you took your baby to hospital and they actually said she was stoned, they would have called social services themselves, there and then. They wouldn't know if it was you getting her stoned and so wouldn't be able to let her home with you without investigation.

And like i said in my previous post, investigation has been done by social services as the doctors at scarsdale did contact them, as well as recommending us to do so which we did, although it was hard to get through to them at 1 in the morning but we got their in the end and they informed police and it has now been resolved and WE weren't the culprits and wouldn't ever dream of doing that to any child, never mind our own.

And what with all the bad press social services have had recently what with the baby p case, they needed to pull their finger out and did, i take my hat off to them.

But in such a case, like if a baby was admitted drunk, they wouldn't let them home without checks for safety. They did it when my daughter had an asthma attack and she only had very mild passive smoking symptoms.

Funny that, we had council champions round yesterday along with police and a police dog and social services, they could all smell it and the people below us have till end of next week to move out along with the police pressing charges, they where also dealing from there and have took some of our little girls clothes with them for evidence along with medical report!!!

We have also been placed high priority now on he bidding,list so first property we bid on we will get, fact!

As far as you go gularscute you of obviously one of those people that know more than anyone else including the authorities........

I think theirs another name for people like you but i will let others that are more concerned on here name it!!!

Good luck with your new home Mattoo I hope you get something soon. It sounds to me like your existing home is unfit for human habitation. I find it shocking that people have to live in such substandard multi-occupancy buildings in this day and age. Your landlord/housing association should be ashamed of himself/themselves I wish there were much stricter laws to protect against this sort of thing as there are with newbuild accommodation.

Edited by NorthernStar

cheers dude and thanks to MOST people who cared...............

Good luck matoo hope everything works out for you

this is my last post on here as im moving monday so i will say how i feel

there are some people on here who have no feelings for anyone but themselves,as life goes around the same thing may happen to them that has happened to posters on here ,i hope it does then they will realise theres a world out there that doesnt revolve around selfishness

all the good posters have left thats why we end up with the dross we get now,so as a final gesture i hope everything you wish for comes true and things really do work out for you and all the other posters who have been slagged off by the idiots on here

good luck depoix

Hi all, here goes with our story, the short version, we live in a flat around chesterfield, on the top floor of a 2 story and our neighbors underneath us are constantly smoking weed.

We have a 4 month old baby girl who we had 2 take 2 hospital tonight as she was STONED out of her tree!!! Her eyes where red raw, like saucepans and generally very ill, sick and crying. The smell just comes straight up to our flat.

We are currently in rykneld homes housing and we are clear with all our rent but we do owe some water rates and house insurance.

We need to move asap as nothing is ever done about the people below us but rykneld homes will not put us back on the housing list!!!

I have been informed by CAB that if i rent is clear they should put us back on bidding list but they wont!!!!

AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i have done so far is contact Rykneld homes and explain the situation and the hospital visits but they wont put us on because of water rates and insurance!!

Contacted my local MP, no reply yet!!!

Threatened them with going to the papers!!

Does any1 know what we can do???????????

Or offer us anywhere to rent????????

We are good with money and can provide refs but cant really afford a bond so i know its a big ask!!

Please!!!! We do not want another trip to the hospital with our little angel!!!

Oh and we cant stop with family as i do not have any family left and my partners family live in brum!!

Many thanks all for reading and hope sum1 on here can help us..

thanks again.

phone the police everyday, keep a note of the incident number. every month if nothing has been done, make an official complaint. keep doing this.

I'm afraid you're just being hysterical, there is absolutely no way your baby is getting stoned from people smoking in a flat beneath you. It's not just unlikely, it's bordering on sci-fi. If there's a smell coming through, you should buy an air freshener and learn to live and let live.

I agree. One would have to be sat in a room of stoners for an hour and even then I doubt it would have an immediate effect if there was some ventilation.

what this is really serious?? but I doubt very very VERY much that your baby was stoned- in fact I would say it was impossible.

You are correct - It is impossible... You cannot be stoned from a smell... Only possible if the baby was in the room with the smoke, and what are the chances of a large volume of smoke entering the OPs flat? Short of huge gaps in the floor, and the people downstairs burning loads of weed (unlikely) then the smoke would not be in the OPs flat...

Filthy skunk smoking criminals should be in jail.

I agree. One would have to be sat in a room of stoners for an hour and even then I doubt it would have an immediate effect if there was some ventilation.

Must admit, I've been in that room a few times and never felt any effects.