Posh Place to Eat for Our Anniversary

Anyone know of any smart / posh places to eat in town for our wedding anniversary??? but not indain or chinese??

Some where smart were we can make a effort

Try Marco@Milano it's a beautiful Italian restaurant at Millhouses,food was fantastic although you pay a little more it's well worth it my husband took me last year and it was the best anniversary yet!

yeah ive just looked at Marco Milanos website. Looks lovely are there any bars or pubs near there for after never been to Millhouses?

Do you like American food? If so there's a little place on Fargate called McDonalds. It's well posh, i've seen people wearing their bestest tracksuits in there! :)

On a serious note, I'm struggling to think of many places in the City Centre that i'd consider 'posh', however I really like Leopold Square for an evening out, Strada is nice for the food then the surrounding bars almost have a holiday feel to them (in my opinion anyway!).

If you were willing to travel further a field, Sette Coli Italian in Hillsborough is highly recommended.

Whatever you choose, have a smashing evening!

hahaha thanks Betty!!!! Nowt wrong with Mcdonalds!!!

Yeah we do go to Lepold Square Zizzis mainly but never tried Strada just seen that theres a Bar Grill upstairs there too which we not been too yet.

As for Setti Colli it is our side of town but went recently and didnt think that it was good as it used to been few years ago.

hahaha thanks Betty!!!! Nowt wrong with Mcdonalds!!!

Yeah we do go to Lepold Square Zizzis mainly but never tried Strada just seen that theres a Bar Grill upstairs there too which we not been too yet.

As for Setti Colli it is our side of town but went recently and didnt think that it was good as it used to been few years ago.

In that case you might want to go with Maccy D's! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Try the Devonshire arms at middle Handley.

I'd go for Marco@Milanos it's a lovely place and the food is absolutely delicious! It is costly but well worth it especially for your special occasion! There are some pubs there such as the Robin Hood (50 mt from the restaurant) and Waggon and Horses (approx 200 mt) have fun!

The Milestone at Kelham Island has recently taken over the Wig and Pen and it's really nice -by far the nicest place to eat in the town centre in my opinion.

http://www.the-wigandpen.co.uk/home.php

We tend to go a bit out of town for our special occasions - favourites are Morans in Dore and the Peacock at Rowsley. Have a nice anniversary!

The Milestone at Kelham Island has recently taken over the Wig and Pen and it's really nice -by far the nicest place to eat in the town centre in my opinion.

http://www.the-wigandpen.co.uk/home.php

We tend to go a bit out of town for our special occasions - favourites are Morans in Dore and the Peacock at Rowsley. Have a nice anniversary!

I agree re Wig and Pen. For something a bit more relaxed, but also good, try Platillos. Wasabisabi is always good for a celebration and the Bar and Grill in Leopold Sq was pretty damn good when I went.

I'd skip the chains!!

thanks everyone !! lots of ideas !! dont know which to choose now !!

Wasabisabi is fantastic, especially if you go to the Tepanyaki side of the restaurant.