Jehovah's Witnesses - please go away

Never had a Gay or Muslim knock on my door while I'm trying to watch the footy though!

Good Point. I was thinking about just the title itself though.

You two seem to have an entire hive in your bonnets.

Perhaps it is time for a new obsession.

No I was being serious, the title struck me as probably being offensive to Jehovas Witnesses. I'm not offended by it by the way.

Guest sibon
There see this time you read mine wrong. The sharp breath was directed AT Roosters comment, like a 'woah steady on' thing.

Then it is my turn to apologise to you.

This internet thing is a bit of a bugger, don't you think:)

They knock and knock and knock and knock.............. and knock.

If i just say no thank you they carry on until i have to shut the door in there face. If i wanted to believe in whatever then i would i don't need anyone coming to my house tell me what i should believe in it's wrong and should be band.

Guest sibon

No I was being serious, the title struck me as probably being offensive to Jehovas Witnesses. I'm not offended by it by the way.

I see your point. But Jehovah's witnesses do deliberately disturb people who don't want to see them.

I think that the title is fine. In fact, I used the bit after the hyphen last time they called at my house. It worked, by the way.