East & West Restaurant

snoopjiggy

Who spends 25quid on lunch on Abbeydale road? And when did East and West charge £25 for lunch!

lol, I didnt make the prices, but in the lunch you get a starter, a main and a drink and thats for 2 people.

I enjoyed the food when I went. Im sure there are better restaurants, but probably not for the welcome and the cost of the food.

We are mainly advertising for them to boost their lunch trade as its a new thing for them. Im sure they will welcome any feedback if anyone goes!

Edited by snoopjiggy
smiley change

Who spends 25quid on lunch on Abbeydale road? And when did East and West charge £25 for lunch!

Ashamed to say that I have spent this kind of money for lunch at East and West. Mind you, I was rather full when I left...

• 2 months later...

I was really impressed with the choice and food quaility they served at East and West last week with my friends visit. I was on Holidays few years back at Kerala, the flaovour of food was so amazing that remind me of those days agian, well felt so full, all my friends enjoyed too, certainly recomending and going back soon.

• 3 weeks later...