WANTED: Red Ruby Slippers!

Im trying to find some red glitter shoes for my little girl. They would complete the "Dorothy" outfit. They are only to wear for a party so didnt want to pay alot for them. Ive looked on Ebay, but cant find any within my budget (around £10). She is a size 13.5 - 1. If anyone can help or knows where i can get some please get in touch.

Hi, you could try Next, they had some a couple of weeks ago. Lovely red sparkly ones. Vicki

Im trying to find some red glitter shoes for my little girl. They would complete the "Dorothy" outfit. They are only to wear for a party so didnt want to pay alot for them. Ive looked on Ebay, but cant find any within my budget (around £10). She is a size 13.5 - 1. If anyone can help or knows where i can get some please get in touch.

http://www.accessorize.com/all-kids-accessories/strictly-glitter-bow-flamenco-shoes/invt/88860260/?bklist=icat,4,shop,kidsaccessories,kidsaccessoriesfootwear

They have these at Meadowhall but might be above your budget.

i bought plain cheap black pumps for my girls, covered them in PVA glue and red glitter/sequins, let them dry and then put another coat of PVA, it dries clear like a varnish, worked a treat, just for a one-off, they hung them up in their rooms as decoration after the party.

the help the aged shop h'boro has a pair in no idea what size in window. If you cant buy sum get a cheap pair that fit and paint with glue and dip in red glitter! Good Luck x

Thank you to all replies. I will follow up each one until i find some.

I have placed a bid on both shoes - thanks 172-125. Fingers crossed!!

Dont get used ones... The previous owners sister usually has issues about it! (flying monkeys etc.) :hihi: