Hatfield House Lane

Hi does anyone know whats gone off, lots of cops and a road block, whatever has gone off its only recently happened

Some one has been run over. Saw them in the road getting put on a stretcher

Couldn't really see how bad it was. It looked like a child.

probably a parent takin their eye off for a second & child ran off, easily done

al pacino Just joined by your thead number, I do not think your comment is warranted has this could be a serious accident, What would you,.think to this remark if it was one of your family

But you are not on your own in making silly remarks on the forum and I think it is about time the mods started to get on to these unfeeling people.

They do if people report them.

this accident happened outside my friends house an ambulance took its time to arrive too an the poor child was in agony its a shame really that the ambulance staff don't respond as quick as they should !! thats the second incident this week that i know where ambulance taken far too long ..

Please don't post insensitive comments

this accident happened outside my friends house an ambulance took its time to arrive too an the poor child was in agony its a shame really that the ambulance staff dont respond as quick as they should !! thats the second incident this week that i know where ambulance taken far too long ..
you cant blame the ambulance staff for the amount of traffic on sheffields roads, its usually the sheer amount of traffic that causes the hold ups. im quite sure if it was an emergency call the ambulance driver wouldve got there as quick as possible. as for the staff, they respond to a patient as they see fit once theyre on seen. would you have been able to do any better?