Asda/clothes dept

just wondered how many people you have working in your shop ? If you have three staff, one till and five customers-- how do you stop them having to wait? My sympathy's got to be with the poor girl trying to do the work of three people-- and keep the customers happy!! Been there and done that and the valium never worked!

oh well ill finish with a joke or two.

a irish jockey dies in ireland and his english companion has to go to ireland to identify the body, in the mortuary he says to the corroner.. thats not him... thats not him...thats not him... thats him... the coroner says ,, how do you know i havent taken the coffin lids off yet

he replies .....hes never been in the first 3 in his life...

a mate of mine offered me 8 legs of vennison for £50 is that two deer

why is abbreviation such a long word

if you strangle a smurf , what colour does it go

a park attendent was calling the boats in . he shouts come in boat number 19 your times up,,,his colleague says ...we havent got a boat number 19.....he then says boat 61 are you in trouble

You say the service at Asda was Rubbish, Did you get your jokes while you were shopping in there ? because they are Rubbish too. Ha Ha

since Primark came up in this, the queues in there are horrendous. I have been in the town branch three times and each time walked out without buying anything because the queues put me off. Even at christmas when the queues in Asda are horrendous I've never given up and walked out, the staff are speedy and courteous in my experience. The quality is better too definitely worth waiting a little longer for when you have to.

i was considering wether to buy some clothes tonight in asda at handsworth , after a much thought i put the clothes back...........5 tills 1 member of staff 8/9 waiting to be served..they really havent a clue:mad:

You've got to go downstairs to leave the building so doesn't it make sence to just pay downstairs???? I find the self service quicker than queuing..... I live near there so know there aren't as many staff members upstairs on the tills after about 7:00pm. I agree this can be frustrating buit there arten't just 5 tills is there????:huh:

Craig you have not got the sense to go down stairs to pay when I agree with everyone you go out that way, I would stick to getting your clothes from places that offer you the one to one service if ti means that much to you.try marks and sparks oh no there tills have even bigger queues but have more staff on the shop floor show old folks like you how to do there shopping

Get a life if you want cheap then go to primark and stand in the tills for 30min to pay for thing when all 15 tills are working at full strength or go to the asda when your shop is quiet in the day time and then you may get served upstairs let your staff have a break from you're moaning in the day, or simply go down stairs and pay like most of us do!

queuing is part of life so do get one

Have you been to greggs there queues are always big at any time. Just like most places you have to stand and wait carpet shops are just the same more then 2 buying at the same time it just takes time, so stand there are find another way to pay just like most of us