Same old Arsenal

canadablade

I

You cant fool stan columbo, mayfair :hihi:

Im not trying to fool nobody its that weirdo trying to make something out of nothing how sad is he. Stan you need a life mate. Get yourself a bird instead of implying someone who rents a property in one area then rents one in a better area must have won the lottery. And the football post was as you very well know NOT me saying i was a blade so go and pick on some one else and stop stalking me!

I

Im not trying to fool nobody its that weirdo trying to make something out of nothing how sad is he. Stan you need a life mate. Get yourself a bird instead of implying someone who rents a property in one area then rents one in a better area must have won the lottery. And the football post was as you very well know NOT me saying i was a blade so go and pick on some one else and stop stalking me!

stalking you? you have been found out for what you are a LIAR, have you got a season ticket for white hart lane :hihi:

I

I've scratced my chin in puzzlement, had a cigar and thought if this was thus, this is so, then how can such and such be right?

Ps I don't need to get a bird, I'm happilly married with two bambinos.