Same old Arsenal

canadablade

I

Im not trying to fool nobody its that weirdo trying to make something out of nothing how sad is he. Stan you need a life mate. Get yourself a bird instead of implying someone who rents a property in one area then rents one in a better area must have won the lottery. And the football post was as you very well know NOT me saying i was a blade so go and pick on some one else and stop stalking me!

Great post, those generic personal insults have totally distracted everyone from the lie you were caught in :hihi:

Its most amusing just how angry posters caught in lies get at those who pointed out their deceit when all they've done is have a memory and use it.

Great post, those generic personal insults have totally distracted everyone from the lie you were caught in :hihi:

Its most amusing just how angry posters caught in lies get at those who pointed out their deceit when all they've done is have a memory and use it.

Im not angry im laughing at how sad lestat is and how his evidence is just laughable. Someone who moves from an area of hackenthorpe to an area of fulwood is in his words a lottery winner and as for the football post it has been explained and is there for all to see exactly what i said and has no link to me supposdly being an sufc fan whatsoever Out of the two sheffield teams id prefer bloody wednesday anyway there a far better club. So as i say whatever you think must be true

Sad pathetic fool

Woah! woah horsey... whats with the insults, it's true you southerners really are up your own arsenals. What happened to abit of humour and banter? :hihi::P

Look mate, you got caught out, it's okay - really, we understand. Still, it's given me a good laugh anyway. You can actually talk about united now as it is a Sheffield-based footy section.

:lol::razz:

Woah! woah horsey... whats with the insults, it's true you southerners really are up your own arsenals. What happened to abit of humour and banter? :hihi::P

Look mate, you got caught out, it's okay - really, we understand. Still, it's given me a good laugh anyway. You can actually talk about united now as it is a Sheffield-based footy section.

:lol::razz:

Whats banter about what you are saying get real and grow up.you fool