Spookiest Place in Sheffield

I really fancy A wander around Wardsend but my dad (who would've normally Done things like this with me) wont go near the place.

Where is Wardsend?

Its near the ski village or Penistone road but I haven't a clue how to get into it, I've wanted to take a look at it for ages.

Anyone know?

Seriously there is a certain tram thats haunted. You can sit on it at night with no passengers and the bell at the end goes off when no one is there you stop thinking someone wants to get off but no one there. Always happens on Spring lane toward town? On numerous occasions, same place, always on same tram? Wierd so it is! Number 106 I seem to recall.

Its near the ski village or Penistone road but I haven't a clue how to get into it, I've wanted to take a look at it for ages.

Anyone know?

Oooo I am curious now, is it a graveyard?

The passageway next to Argos, for some reason? It has a certain presence to it I just dont like? Can't explain. There's a certain tram that has the same feeling about it too. Lol

That's the smell ot urine. And dead tramps.

Oooo I am curious now, is it a graveyard?

Yes, someone on here took some smashing photos of it a while back, it does look well spooky.

How exactly do you get to Wardsend cemetery, I roughly know where it is and I have assumed that you approach it from near the ski village side. I've wanted to take a look at this spooky place for ages but wasn't sure where to get in to it.

i set off just off herris road head towards coopers scrap yard or the back of the dog track..when i approched the black bridge she was their the gray lady..she walked in to the cemetry and just vanished..disapeared in front of me..........

Redmires. Never make the mistake i did and go after 9 at night.....:suspect::(

To get to Wardsend cemetry just drive round the back of the dog track, over the bridge and park up and head up the steps, the graves are all around you and the steps to what was the old church, it is a really spooky place but very interesting too. :)

Redmires. Never make the mistake i did and go after 9 at night.....:suspect::(

Agreed, my friend used to live in the lodge on the bridge and as children we'd go to play. Her parents would take us home at night and it was sooooo scary driving across the bridge back!

i go herris road way.but you can go round the back of the grey hound track.pass the coopers scrap yard.up the path.that takes you to the black bridge......and wait...