14/01/2011 - Damflask

Just seen police officers pulling what appeared to look like a body out of the water at the damflask near to the gate house.

Edited by MuteWitness

Can we avoid any speculation. If it is a body, it still has to be indentified. We don't want to cause anymore unnecessary suffering for family and friends.

Edited by Agent Orange

Closing this thread for the moment to avoid further speculation at this time.

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone had heard any update on the situation at the damflask reservoir yesterday regarding a large item being disovered/recovered.

Saw large police presence there yesterday whilst returning home from my elderly relative.

Yes police confirmed they have recovered a body from Dam Flask, though it hasn't yet been identified.

(sheffield star today)

Yes, I have just heard through a friend who lives at Bradfield that a body has been recovered from the dam

Not good :( thoughts for the family and all involved x

my thoughts also...R.I.P

Yes police confirmed they have recovered a body from Dam Flask, though it hasn't yet been identified.

(sheffield star today)

Do you have a link please? I can't find anything on the star website about this.

Threads merged - and until there is official confirmation they will remain closed.

Cheers.