Sheffield castle market

Well im sorry but call me judgemental then because if you are an alcoholic drug taker that hangs round a run down market all day while the tax payer funds you then your are low life scum and dont tell me any different. And as for the fact markets are needed by less well~off people lile pensioners on a limited income why should they have to be near these scumbags. .Oh im being judgemental again the do gooder brigade will be straight on no doubt telling me we need these no marks in our city centre. ... But yea why should war veterans and people in later life and hard working low income familys have to shop near these people which is why i said its a dump and needs rebuilding somewhere clean safe and well managed so the people tht need to shop there can in a safe clean enviroment

Been down the market today aint seen one drunk or low life i have even stopped and waited at the main entrance for half a hour no problems I miss all the fun.

Glad someone has a brain around here, good post mayfair.

dont take me too serious matey just avin bit of fun wich is lacking everywhere at mo . i agree with alot of your comments but are people to stop using the market or anywhere else for that matter just because of the drug element or drunks if so we will soon not be able to go anywhere and then who will be the victors.ive bin goin there since i was a young kid and still do occasionaly it could with a move yes but sheff needs a market of somesort .

As an ex pat and occasional tourist to Sheffield I think it's important to have a market downtown. The present Castle Market is an ugly looking building though so demolishing it and relocating it seems a good idea. Especially if it's part of a larger plan to profile the ruins of the old Sheffield Castle. That has real appeal.

Been down the market today aint seen one drunk or low life i have even stopped and waited at the main entrance for half a hour no problems I miss all the fun.

The Jeremy Kyle team must have been down and chucked at net over them and transported them to the studio to make up the audience.