Thank You! To the guy on Blackstock Road

I want to say a big thank you (not). To the guy on blackstock road, who watched me dig a parking space in the snow, waited for me to go out, then moved his pile of crap a few metre's down into my space. :rant::rant:

Dump it back on his car. fairs fair.

Agree, chuck the snow back and block him in.

Even better dig everybody else out and bury his car.:)

That wasn't a guy that was me. Pile of crap?? Thats a 1834 mini estate convertible ill have you know!!! 8|

Even better, get a hosepipe and leave it sprinkling over his car all night, come tommorrow he will have a tough time defrosting 2" of ice!! :hihi:

No it was'nt you, defo not a mini, i know my cars. Cheers for trying to get me going tho:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh ye, mini = PILE OF CRAP:hihi:

I want to say a big thank you (not). To the guy on blackstock road, who watched me dig a parking space in the snow, waited for me to go out, then moved his pile of crap a few metre's down into my space. :rant::rant:

Well think yourself lucky you didn't spend an hour & half digging your car out only to pop out and return to find some numpty who doesn't live there parked in the space to add insult to injury my car skidded on sheet ice and i went into a big drift of snow and got stuck i had to spen 45 mins digging my car out and make enough room to park my car needless to say i wasn't best pleased:rant:

While we're thanking people for their brilliant actions on Blackstock Rd this morning I'd like to thank the silly beach who pulled up-to the water tower roundabout then for no obvious reason decided to get out and let her car roll back towards mine. Not once, but twice. Even though I alerted her with my horn both times she still managed to let it bump me the second time. Then she drove off with out giving me details. I can only presume she was drunk or stoned.

Still, I took a nice clear photograph of her vehicle so she can look forward to getting a letter from my insurers etc.