Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

nah mate, u got it wrong !! pathetic is the state of your club , stadium.. well theres 2030 to look forward to... chin up :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

It will be here before you know it

Dont forget we've got your centenary celebrations in 2025 before then :D

nah mate, u got it wrong !! pathetic is the state of your club , stadium.. well theres 2030 to look forward to... chin up :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I hope all this snow dunt bring the cladding off your ground.

You don't want to see what's underneath it.

Perhaps the same people who could clear a little bit of snow from your place!

a VERY POOR reply. you can do much better :hihi: The playing surface was not the issue, the fact Sheffield and the surrounding areas are deep in the white stuff, brought forward the news. Local authoritys were involved in the move. public safety has to come first.. just like the S6 floods:|

Perhaps the same people who could clear a little bit of snow from your place!

A bit embarassing that a city wanting to host the World Cup can't get this sorted, when other smaller clubs can!

Totally agree I said the same when your lot had the Sheffield Derby postponed while Hallam managed to get their ground playable.

I'll be brown bread before 2030, so I won't ever see a World Cup in England, so that's that.

Turn the light off.

Every cloud and all that..............................!

Don't worry i'll have a drink in the Garrison on your and Crookesey's behalf when Hillsborough gets to host the Peoples Republic of Korea v American state of Cuba in 2030 WC :)

Archived