Helping people in the snow near you?

I got enough food in to make meals for the next few days, am running short on electric. Cant get out as just had a major op and am totally non weight bearing at the min. I cant even get my open wound dressed as the district nurses dont have the dressings and the chemist deliveries arent coming thru

I got enough food in to make meals for the next few days, am running short on electric. Cant get out as just had a major op and am totally non weight bearing at the min. I cant even get my open wound dressed as the district nurses dont have the dressings and the chemist deliveries arent coming thru

What area are you?

My home help called at the corner shop for me, as I've no bread, and starting to run low on Milk, but neither the corner shop, nor the shop a couple of doors on from it had any bread at all *gulp*

im in sheffield 2

Hi

What road are you on? If you live near me and like wholemeal sliced bread I could let you have some. My daughter had emergency op on sunday and is non weight bearing too so I know how disabling it can be.