The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

Beautiful sunshine here in Stannington. Snow is beginning to melt/fall off cars. Don't know whether to be happy :D or sad :( . I've enjoyed the snow but then I've had three days off work (rostered) but back to work tomorrow so may have to walk it, que sera sera lol

Edited by chocki

At the top of my road, this idiot has cleared all of his driveway and pavements of snow, and chucked it bang in the middle of the road. Nothing can get past the mound, it's about 5ft high, not even 4x4's can smash through it.

He just shrugged when I looked at it, then at him. I don't know why's he bothering as he can't get nowhere. The cars held up by his snow mound can't even reverse due to the snow.

Eejit. :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/353?&search=sheffield&itemsPerPage=10&region=world

Cant you and your neighbours chuck it back on his drive and then trample down to compact it???

It's snowing and freezing here.... Looks like I'm getting my own weather :D

Cant you and your neighbours chuck it back on his drive and then trample down to compact it???

hahaha love it! :hihi::hihi:

I'm right confused... The BBC has recently been updated and says we're going to get heavy snow today and tomorrow. But the MetOffice says it's going to stop this afternoon...

And it's currently snowing very heavily!

I'm right confused... The BBC has recently been updated and says we're going to get heavy snow today and tomorrow. But the MetOffice says it's going to stop this afternoon...

Nataliie, just look outa your window and believe what you see lol

Trust no one apart from your own eyes, and my eyes are telling me it's snowing heavily, again! :)

Nataliie, just look outa your window and believe what you see lol

But I like to know what's going to happen in the future when it comes to snow. I like to have hope that we're eventually going to get 6 foot :D

Trust no one apart from your own eyes, and my eyes are telling me it's snowing heavily, again! :)

Heavy in S2. Our road is thick. No gritter or snow plough on here ... cars not even attempting getting out of driveways.

Hope it carrys on - My one year old loves it :love: :love: :love:

boooooooooooooo blue skys in s2 now :(