The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

I'd recommend everyone get a torch and check the batteries - keep it closeby overnight during these weather conditions in case you need it.

Better still, have some of those wind-up ones.

I now think there was great wisdon in my decision to buy a flat across the road from a brilliant pub.

Belting it down again in S2. Just sending OH to shop for supplies ..... I have a feeling we may have left it a tad too late :(:roll:

You think thats bad my cat also refuses to use the tray she hates the snow :

My dogs aren't keen - they lower their little bums and then jump up at the cold snow. So me and Mr Godzilla cleared a large area of the garden for their comfort, but Nancy greyhound still took herself off into the deep drifts and resisted the call of nature. I expect something on the carpet later:gag:

Unfortunately so, question my dear friend... can gritters do anything in this weather? or are we just going to have to wait until it melts? I didn't know whether they did, because I remember last year seeing one get stuck and it wasn't half as bad as this.

they get stuck trust me :help:

yes back on tonight :help:

Were do you grit ?