The 2010/2011 snow Megathread

well i wont be at work 2 morra 95 mile round trip no way..ill lose a days pay but hopin to sell snowballs on ebay 2 make it up:hihi:

ow much yer wantin?!

the 3 second rule is for diesals..dont waste battery power........WAIT!!!!! till heater plug light goes out

eh??? what heater plug light...i just start up as normal, but i guess thats why your usually round fixing my car :hihi:

Wowsers. Just been out in back garden and snow is more than knee deep. Off to bed now and let's see how much we'll have in the morning. Night.

If you think the weather has upset you, spare a thought for passengers getting of the train at Newark Northgate.......because the train was delayed those going to Lincoln have to get off at Newark as normal. Unfortunately they have missed their last train and no road replacement can be found because of the weather, this includes taxis.....so it's either walk to Lincoln or sleep at the station

If you think the weather has upset you, spare a thought for passengers getting of the train at Newark Northgate.......because the train was delayed those going to Lincoln have to get off at Newark as normal. Unfortunately they have missed their last train and no road replacement can be found because of the weather, this includes taxis.....so it's either walk to Lincoln or sleep at the station

OMG! That's awful! You're right...it is so easy to whinge away and forget about those struggling to get to a place of safety or warmth xxx

EXACTLY what I posted on here......don't see them crediting me:suspect:

Have they pinched your info, Deano? Thieving gets! :o:D

coming down again at s2, its just getting deeper and deeper

i can see sheffield being at a standstill in the morning if it carries on all night...

Have they pinched your info, Deano? Thieving gets! :o:D

From the Star what do you expect :rant:

The Star might as well be renamed Sheffield Forum Daily because that's where 99% of their stories come from.....the other 1% comes from whatever they found wrote on the bog door at Sheffield Station

im surprised they dont put school closures for tuesday in wednesdays paper, what a load of rubbish that paper now is