What is your PET HATE?

This may come as a surprise considering im a 22yr old man but personally i absolutely DESPISE football

All i hear at work is lads on about football its on the tv all the time and the idiots who play it professionally are just numb skulled yobs i really cant stand football :rant:

I tried my best to like it for the sake of my friends but i couldnt do it other day i was sat with a group of friends and they were on about football i was that bored i physically felt myself drifting off :rant::rant::rant:

i mean for GODS SAKE its a load of drink and drug taking mindless fools kicking abit of air round a field.

If i ever come to power football will be BANNED any mention of football means you will be doomed to the powers that be for the rest of eternity.

:rant::rant:I HATE FOOTBALL :rant::rant:

So what is the 1 thing you just cant tolerate.

Chewing gum!

I hate how people look when chewing it, I hate if they breathe their chewing gum breath near me on the bus or when they walk past. I hate how all the pavemnets are covered in it and that you see chewed bits stuck to street furniture. And I hate that I found some stuck to my brand new Joe Brown boots this morning!!! Yuk and euw and grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

All i hear at work is lads on about football

It's almost anoying as women who only talk about diets, Coronation Street, X-Factor and Cheryl Cole's sex life.

Edited by Bulgarian

It's almost anoying as women who only talk about diets, Coronation Street, X-Factor and Cheryl Cole's sex life.

Not interested, one little bit, in any of those subjects, Bulgarian.

What really drives me bats is people using textspeak on the forum. It's just not necessary.

I don't understand why people are too lazy/ selfish to write in a grammatical, understandable fashion, when it's been explained to them, in a perfectly understandable fashion why the rule is in place. They don't seem to be bothered about being unfair to the blind and partially sighted members who use text-to-speech software to access the forum.

Julian Clary.

People being late, or disorganised... really winds me up.

Hate when the tube of lipsticks worn down more than half way:)

I don't like people, you won't clean up after their dogs.

Edited by dacrlit

People being late, or disorganised... really winds me up.

YES! Totally agree. It's usually my wife too...

People that make fun of someone disabled or a little different it really grinds my gears!!