Where are all the trick or treaters

Two sets of tiny kids who I didn't recognise from my street - first group were all about 4 or 5 years old! This was about 6pm though, so it was early but still dark...

None stop at ours from 5.30 to 8pm, all out of sweets at our house the kids looked great :).

we had 1 caller all night, despite having a big light up pumpkin in the window. (though we did only get in at 7 pm)

Had loads of kids between the hours of 5.30 and 7.30 even in the poring rain.........ran out of treats and had to break into our emergancy christmas chocs!!

Edited by madasfish

Just had 5 visits tonight, but it was raining so maybe that was the reason.

I too bought loads of sweets, and only had 1 little girl came with her dad.

I think the fright night in town has kept them away!

overdone it with the choccies had loads of trick or treaters taking rest of choccies to the childrens hospital tomorrow.

quite a few up handsworth way,good fun but not my kinda thing,well be taking up thanksgiving next!

We had a huge mixing bowl full of chocolates and they were gone in an hour. We had loads of big groups of little ones turning up! Bless em.

Well we had some people knock on the door.. The dogs soon put an end to that. :hihi::hihi:

We had 4 small groups, and my daughter was in one of them,

had none after 7.30

overdone it with the choccies had loads of trick or treaters taking rest of choccies to the childrens hospital tomorrow.

what a lovely idea xx my first monday in months i wont be in clinic with my little one to nab some! I know there will be a lot in heamatology who would love some! (oncology outpatients) xxx