New shop opening in Stradbrooke

Ive just visited family who lives in stradbrooke richmond and theres a new shop opening on stranbrooke drive there called furniture 4 u atm. Its does various diffrent electrical items cheap. from computer systems ,dvd players web cams etc etc. well the good thing for me is i do sell alot of stuff but i dont have a bank account so the good thing is they sell on ebay for you they have a website for the ebay shop its http://www.wemoveiton.com/ the owner there is really nice from my first impressions i hope you all find it as good as myself

thanks nicola

yes l been there got a new DVD PLAYER FOR £27 fantastic , selling my car with him next week

the website doesnt entirely fill with confidence..

the website doesnt entirely fill with confidence..

same here ..................

if its opening soon, how come you know he's such a nice honest chap unless you are advertising for him.

well go look for real hes a real nice chap honest

And what relation are you to the owner??? Or are you the owner???

And what relation are you to the owner??? Or are you the owner???

no relation and no im not the owner

if its opening soon, how come you know he's such a nice honest chap unless you are advertising for him.

because i have spoke to him today outside his shop go find out for yourselfs if it means that much too you. time to grow up guys or getta life its always the same when you post on here i thought it would be nice for ppl to no theres a shop in that area thats cheap and will sell on ebay for ppl like me without a bank but hey i guess you wont be visiting cause 1 person says its gd.

it's a eBay shop and PC repair's there's a new Sign on today

yes l been there got a new DVD PLAYER FOR £27 fantastic , selling my car with him next week

From a shop that isn't open yet.:confused::confused:.

Note date of your post.