Pub facilities near Hutcliffe Wood?

I'd say the Abbey, it is the best one and is a "proper" pub. I don't think the regulars are very happy with the pub being used alot but I suppose the pub welcomes the custom.

Hope you find a perfect place for the wake.

I'd say the Abbey, it is the best one and is a "proper" pub. I don't think the regulars are very happy with the pub being used alot but I suppose the pub welcomes the custom.

Hope you find a perfect place for the wake.

Wakes either go up stairs on the room on the corner and as most of the wakes are in the day there arnt many regulars about

Have been to several at the Beauchief.

Don't particularly like the place but it is an ideal place for a wake as they have several different areas allowing some privacy if thats what you want and good parking.

I suspect they do an awful lot of them.

Wakes either go up stairs on the room on the corner and as most of the wakes are in the day there arnt many regulars about

Ah right, I haven't been there in a while really nice pub though and one that's kept the bowling green.

Didn't know they used the upstairs

I know one not to use, we went to one recently at the Norton Country Club, you could smell the urinals as you walked in and the food was horrible

Use the Waggon and Horses, speak to Pam, they deal with a lot of funeral buffet's and will also personalise it with your own choice of background music, they also have a large screen tv to show photo's if you like that sort of thing.

Ah right, I haven't been there in a while really nice pub though and one that's kept the bowling green.

Didn't know they used the upstairs

One could argue that they only kept the bowling green because the planning enquiry wouldnt let them build on it !