My kitten was poisoned THEN run over :(

zanna

Tonight has been a bit of a struggle, emotionally. She is so weak. Its heart breaking. I just don't know which way its going to go, i just feel so sorry for her that she is in so much pain :( again thanks for all your support x

my fingers are crossed for her my cat was posined this year he passed away he had anti freeze in his system too i was ready to go out and hammer somebody wen vet told me about it ,

but what i did instead was report it to the police told the star news paper and radio i all so put out posters warning peeps and left my house number on it with my address for any info all so the last place were i seen him before it happend i posted letters to all the houses with same details , i found out in the same are that 7 cats had been posined the same way , i was given 1 name to wich i passed it to the police but could not find there address , ever since there has not been any cats killed by the scum that was 9 month ago so hope they got the mesesge

Poor, poor little thing. Thinking of you and will check the thread regularly for updates. Some people can be so cruel to cats. One of the reasons why mine is kept indoors. Keeping everything crossed that she pulls through, it won't be for the want of trying by the vet by the sounds of it she's in extremely good hands.

just wondering how she's doing this morning? Really hope shes better and koikeepers idea of contacting all neighbours, police and star etc sounds a good plan, even if it just helps to prevent the same thing happening to any more cats.

really hope whoever is doing this is found, even with just a name its possible to find lots of info these days if you look in the right places.

my vet seems to think its most likely anti freeze from her symptoms... i dont know why but it apparently tastes good to cats so spiteful people put it down.

i just want to reitterate how lovely my vet is, as i said shed taken teeny home with her, she called me again about half an hour ago to say she had her on her lap in the lounge, with drips attached as she was getting distressed on her own. she says that she is no better but in also no worse...

i feel so reassured that teeny isnt on her own in a cage somewhere, so even if she doesnt pull through i have the cofort of knowing she is being loved and is in the best possible hands........

i would tend to agree with zanna sounds like anti freeze it happened in rotherham in feb about 20 cats died of it x