Best sausage rolls

Bird's in Derbyshire. The best pork pies and cream cakes too. Shame they've not come as far north as Sheffield tho!

I have to say it USED to be the bakers oven... man as a kid those sausage rolls were like gold!

Used to beg my nan to bring me some every time she went to crystal peaks...

Then the shop got turned into a second gregs for crystal peaks, and the one on the moor has been closed down probably because its got a greggs on either side of it.

Cheap sausage rolls are the best! Bit like Bourbon biscuits... Some things somehow don't need to be expensive :)

If I had to go cheap Spar sausage rolls are the nicest.:P

Bloody Greggs, a breeding ground for over weight Chavs and they're driving the real pastry masters out of business. Shame on them and their tactics of flooding the market.

I have to say it USED to be the bakers oven... man as a kid those sausage rolls were like gold!

Used to beg my nan to bring me some every time she went to crystal peaks...

Then the shop got turned into a second gregs for crystal peaks, and the one on the moor has been closed down probably because its got a greggs on either side of it.

Greggs and Bakers Oven are owned by the same company.

greggs ae awful and if you are on weight watchers they are 18 points!

prefer the ones from morrisons bakery!

greggs ae awful and if you are on weight watchers they are 18 points!

prefer the ones from morrisons bakery!

Have Greggs finally allowed the stats out for their products? When I did WW years ago it was the one place you could never go to since they did not allow the calorie or sat fat content to be public for any of their goods... Looks like you still can't, seeing as 18 points is a full days allowance for someone at their ideal weight!

Correct Bere's for me too. But I do prefer to make my own. Tesco's are awful even the dog would not eat them.

.......Roses the Bakers for me!!!

gregg's are always the best.