Retired Greyhounds

GrinderBloke

• 1 month later...

Our online auction has now started on our forum and has some exciting and interesting things in it.

The forum is at http://lincsgreyhounds.proboards.com/ and guests can view the auction area without needing to be a member although I'd ask if anyone wants to make a bid that they make themselves known to me.

This is a vital fundraiser for an independent local charity so please do take the time to have a look.

Cheers

Kev

We'll be on the lookout for a big male who is small dog friendly after xmas. we lost our beautiful red and white border collie boy to fireworks ( indirectly ) on nov 9th so our beautiful sloughi type girl needs another playmate. must be a boy cos of Riff-Raff, our 12 year old terrier who rules the roost and sees herself as the fat controller!! will check you out in the new year, if thats ok?

We'll be on the lookout for a big male who is small dog friendly after xmas. we lost our beautiful red and white border collie boy to fireworks ( indirectly ) on nov 9th so our beautiful sloughi type girl needs another playmate. must be a boy cos of Riff-Raff, our 12 year old terrier who rules the roost and sees herself as the fat controller!! will check you out in the new year, if thats ok?

We'd be delighted if you wanted to come along in the new year with Riff-Raff to meet the greyhounds.

Kev

Our online auction on our forum now has just over 4 days to go and even if you aren't interested in greyhounds there are many items for people including 2 flights from Humberside to Aberdeen and a luxury cottage weekend break as well as the VIP tour around the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight which for anyone interested in our wartime past is a very interesting and unusual prize.

The forum is at http://lincsgreyhounds.proboards.com/ and guests can view the auction area without needing to be a member although I'd ask if anyone wants to make a bid that they make themselves known to me.

Please do take the time to have a look.

Cheers

Kev

• 2 months later...

To date we've successfully rehomed 18 greyhounds this year and now found homes for 909 different greyhounds since we started.

We still have 6 greyhounds in Sheffield as well as the kennels just over the border if anyone wants to find out what great pets greyhounds make. All the dogs are on our website :)

Kev

To date we've successfully rehomed 18 greyhounds this year and now found homes for 909 different greyhounds since we started.

We still have 6 greyhounds in Sheffield as well as the kennels just over the border if anyone wants to find out what great pets greyhounds make. All the dogs are on our website :)

Kev

I think the website is down...that just saved my soul :D